Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Financing - Property owners can secure upfront funding for energy efficiency, water efficiency, renewable energy, and seismic improvement projects which are repaid through an up to 20-year special line item on their property taxes - instead of traditional consumer credit. The program is open to property owners in all Marin jurisdictions and unincorporated Marin County. PACE programs require jurisdiction approval to operate. See below to find operating PACE programs in your city or town.
For more information on PACE financing visit the PACE Nation website or our PACE Frequently Asked Questions page.
Fairfax, Larkspur, Novato, San Anselmo, San Rafael, Tiburon, Mill Valley, Belvedere, Sausalito
- CaliforniaFIRST - Residential, Commercial, Multi-Family
- YGrene - Residential, Commercial, Multi-Family
- AllianceNRG - Residential, Commercial, Multi-Family
- FigTree - Commercial, Multi-Family
- HERO - Residential, Commercial
Corte Madera, Ross