Search or Watch a Meeting
To translate this page, scroll up and click on the link that says "Select Language."
Para leer esta página en español, desplácese hacia arriba y haga clic en el enlace que dice "Select Language" (seleccionar idioma) y elija "Spanish" (español).
Watch a Meeting
The date of the next Board of Supervisors meeting can be found on the Calendar Page.
Agendas are posted on the Thursday afternoon prior to the Tuesday meeting. When ready, the agenda can be found below under "Upcoming Events."
Board of Supervisors’ meetings will be conducted at its regular in-person meeting location in the Board Chambers, Room 330, Marin County Civic Center, for the public to attend.
Attendance will be limited to 50 percent of room capacity (no more than 100 persons) and all in-person attendees are required to wear face coverings and socially distance as recommended by public health authorities.
All attendees are encouraged to be fully vaccinated.
Meetings will also continue to be streamed live and members of the public may participate remotely as described below.
On the day of the meeting you will have the option to:
Watch on Granicus (see the link below under "Upcoming Events" — which will be available approximately 30 minutes before the start of the meeting)
- Community Media Center of Marin 1
Watch online through
Watch on your TV: tune in to Comcast Channel 27 or AT&T Channel 99
- Participate in person, as noted above.
1 There may be a slight delay when watching the livestream of the meeting. If you anticipate wanting to speak during the meeting, please join in advance of public comment time.
Comment Live During the Meeting
To submit public comment during the meeting, please join us on Zoom.
Join by computer or mobile device
- Visit www.zoom.us/join
- Meeting ID: 947 4251 8384
- Password: 352533
- Use the "Raise Hand" button to inform the moderator that you would like to comment.
Join by telephone
- Dial: (669) 900-6833 — or toll-free: (833) 548 0276
- Meeting ID: 947 4251 8384 #
- Attendee ID: #
- Password: 352533 #
- Press *9 to inform the moderator that you would like to comment.
Para una traducción en español, llame al (628) 254-8604.
Timing for public comment:
If you would like to submit public comment in between meetings, or would like more information about how to participate, please see our 1-pager for more information:
Search for Meetings
This is your resource for online agendas, minutes, supporting documents and video for Board of Supervisors meetings held from 1995 on. You have the option to view documents for meetings held before March 2005 (without video), watch meetings and download documentation for March 2005 through today or view an upcoming or current meeting in progress below.
- Search 1995 - 2005 Archives
- See selected highlights from current and past Board meeting agendas.
- The Board also serves as the governing board of several special districts such as the Open Space District, Flood Control and the Housing Authority. To view the video archives for these and other special districts go to County of Marin WebCasts. You can then enter your keyword search to locate the intended archives.
- The Board minutes reflect the actions taken by the Board of Supervisors. The companion video, available under "Archives" below, provides audio/visual detail of what occurred during the Board meetings.