Voting by mail is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Mark your ballot *
- Use black ballpoint pen. No felt-tip.
- Blacken oval like this.
- Do not sign or initial on the ballot.
* If you make a mistake or lose your ballot contact the Elections Office: 415-473-6456
2. Sign return envelope (inside red box)
Important: Use the envelope sent to you.
- Detach ballot stub (top of ballot).
- Put voted ballot in envelope provided.
- Write your return address on envelope.
3. Return your Ballot in time
- Mail - postmark must be on or before Election Day and received by three days after the Election in order to be counted.
- Drop off - at Elections Office. Or, on Election Day take to any polling place in Marin County 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Vote in person - get your ballot and envelope at Elections Office.