To translate this page scroll up and click on the link that says "Select Language."
Para leer esta página en español desplácese hacia arriba y haga clic en el enlace que dice "Select Language" (seleccionar idioma) y elija "Spanish" (español).
Để dịch trang này, hãy cuộn lên và nhấp vào liên kết có nội dung "Chọn ngôn ngữ".
COVID-19 and Eviction Resources
Rental Assistance Resources and Documents
- Legal Aid of Marin: — legal advocacy and support:
- Fair Housing Advocates of Northern California — legal advocacy and support for cases related to Fair Housing violations:
- Consumer Protection Unit (Mediation Services) — mediation services between landlords and tenants:
Resources for People Experiencing Homelessness
- Homeward Bound of Marin — emergency shelters and support for individuals and families experiencing homelessness
- HB website
- Admin Office: (415) 382-3363
- Family Center: (415) 457-2115
- B Street Center: (415) 459-5843
- St. Vincent de Paul Society of Marin — support for individuals and families experiencing homelessness:
- St. Vincent website
- Phone: (415) 454-0366 (helpdesk)
- Drop In Wednesday afternoon 1:30 to 3:30 820 B St., San Rafael — offers resources such as bus tickets, ID, car repair, security deposits.
- Ritter Center — support for individuals and families experiencing homelessness:
- Center for Domestic Peace — emergency shelters and support for individuals and families experiencing domestic violence:
- CDP website
- Phone: (415) 924-6616
- Text available: (415) 526-2557 only 9 a.m. – 5 p.m, Monday – Friday.