High School Elections Ambassador Program Toolkit
The goal of the High School Elections Ambassador Program is to train civic minded students interested in working as a crucial link between the Elections Department and their peers to
- encourage young people to become engaged in the election process,
- pre-register and register high school students to vote, and
- recruit student poll workers for upcoming elections.
This program is meant to be a fun and creative way to encourage other young people to think about voting. As such, it is up to each ambassador to gear their outreach event(s) toward themselves and their school.
As an Elections Ambassador you will be asked to:
- Attend a training
- Make an outreach plan, or utilize one already established by prior ambassadors at your school
- Employ the support from others on campus
- Host an outreach event
- Provide feedback to the Elections Department when finished
Download a PDF version of the High School Elections Ambassador Program Toolkit.
Open All Panels