Attention Marin County Voters!
California Gubernatorial Recall Election September 14, 2021
VOTE BY MAIL
- All active registered voters will get a ballot in the mail per Senate Bill 29.
- Expect delivery between August 20 – 23.
- If you make a mistake or lose your ballot, call the Elections Office at
(415) 473-6456 or toll free at (833) 644-2061.
- Early vote-by-mail voting starts in the Elections Office on August 16.
- If you need to vote in person on Election Day (including accessible voting options), find your assigned polling place on the back of your Voter Information Guide to be mailed in August.
Questions about how to vote a recall ballot? Visit our FAQ page for more information.