Civic Center Employee Recycling

Rosemarie Gaglione, Director, Public Works

Bottles and Cans Place in one of the Civic Center’s recycling stations (pictured to the right) that are located throughout the Civic Center – typically near the elevators.

Cardboard – Place in the Civic Center hallway or inside your department door if not too large.  You can also contact Custodial Services for special circumstances.

Paper/paperboard – Place in blue recycling bins.  If you need a blue recycling bin for your desk please contact the Public Works – Waste Management Division at (415) 473-6647. 

Batteries – Place in a bin from the County’s Battery Recycling program.  Check within your office or department to see if you have one of these bins available to you.  They are available at limited locations.  *Please make sure that batteries are generated from work related activities – not from your home.

Recycling at Home – for information on how to deal with your recyclables and Household Hazardous Wastes at home please visit: – Marin County – Sonoma County – San Francisco – Solano County – Alameda County – Napa County – West Contra Costa