Land Use Permits

Rosemarie Gaglione, Director, Public Works

Downloadable Permit Applications

Permit Application Submission Instructions

  1. Click on link above to display application 
  2. Print out application
  3. Fill in application
  4. Mail or fax to the Marin County Department of Public Works along with required plans and fees:

County of Marin
Department of Public Works
3501 Civic Center Drive Room #304
San Rafael, CA 94903
Phone: 415-473-3755 Fax: (415) 473-3799