- Have a copy of your court order.
- Your sentence, including all cases and counts, must be 29 days or less. Also, a future remand date court appearance must be scheduled.
- If you have a mandatory time in custody of 96 hours and the court allows you to serve two segments of 48 hours, then you must have two future remand dates, one for each booking.
- At the time that you sign-up you will be given an AOWP orientation on the program rules. You must be able to provide your availability to work for AOWP (Monday through Sunday) a minimum of one day (8 hours) of work each week until assignment is completed.
- If you have a medical condition that will not allow you to work, or restricts you to work under certain modifications, please provide documentation. Most limitations can be accommodated.
- Please read the AOWP rules for participation in the program to insure that you are able to successfully meet and complete all expectations.
AOWP Program Telephone: (415) 473-6687
AOWP email: email@example.com