As an employee at the County of Marin, you can receive special health and wellness deals and discounts from local businesses. Please be prepared to show proof of employment (County ID, pay stub, or business card). If you know of a local business interested in extending a special deal to Marin County employees, please have them contact email@example.com. Please note: some businesses have included a special seasonal promotion on top of their ongoing deal, please take note of the expiration date for these.
Health and Fitness Club with multiple locations in the US. Click here for details. (County of Marin Employee Rates attachment)
Jump into Fitness in 2019!
Try out a FREE three-day pass here. There is no initiation fee and memberships start at just $29.99/month.
Contact: Joseph Herrera (760) 918-4509 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to indulge at our award-winning, 30,000 square foot, Fitness & Aquatics Center. Choose from over 80 weekly group fitness classes, state-of-the-art equipment, full complement of weights, indoor and outdoor pools featuring classes for all ages, massage, personal training, hot tub, steam room, saunas, indoor basketball court and on-site childcare. Becoming a member of the JCC is so much more than a fitness membership. Our members are part of a community and receive discounts to our performing arts center, adult classes, excursions, trips, camp, preschool, afterschool program and family programs.
Please check us out at www.marinjcc.org
Special 5 day pass & Membership offer for County of Marin Employees from the Osher Marin JCC!
Be our guest for 5 days at our award-winning Fitness & Aquatics Center – click here to get started
Join and your Registration fee will be waived and you will also receive one month free (up to $500 savings) – click here for more info
Members receive…Discounts off of Summer Camp, Swim lessons, Personal Training, Massage, & Performing Arts
Contact: (415) 444-8000 and ask for Membership
First month is $120 then $45 with a month-to-month contract that can be suspended for up to 6 consecutive months or cancelled at any time before the next billing cycle. Add-on memberships are $90 the first month and $40 per month after. We offer single month memberships for $60.
Contact Membership Desk for seasonal promotions: (415) 507-6006 or Club111Team@autodesk.com
County of Marin employees that enroll during January 2019 will receive the lowest rate offered of $34.95 for Marin access or $79.95 for all Fitness SF gym access.
No enrollment, contract or other fees
: David Allen at (415) 924-4653
A locally owned company for the past 29 years with three locations in Marin - Mill Valley, San Rafael and Novato. In our San Rafael club, we over
- Over 35 group exercise class per week
- Personal trainers
- Towel service
- Sauna and steam rooms
- 40 pieces of cardiovascular equipment
- Exercise classes
- Free weights
- Indoor and outdoor equipment with a 25-yard outdoor turf area with basketball court
We can offer all County employees a 2-week free trial membership. Initiation fee is waived, and dues are only $79 / month.
Contact: Wayne Patton at (415) 457-2639
Full service health club located in San Rafael (1500 Los Gamos)
Joining fee waived
(Regularly $149 for families and $99 for individuals)
Try it out with a free 3 day pass (new members only)
Contact: Member Services Desk at (415) 492-9622
- At YogaWorks we believe that Yoga is for everyone. We are here to honor and empower your journey toward personal health & well-being. No matter your age or fitness level, we aim to inspire ease, confidence and a sense of possibility that lasts long after you roll up your mat. We offer a wide-variety of styles of yoga as well as TRX®, BarWorks®, and CoreWorks®
- County of Marin Employees Receive $20 off our standard Monthly Membership Rates
- New* Year's Membership Offer at YogaWorks (*promotion runs from January 1-15, valid for New Members only)
- New Year, New You! Sign up for a Monthly Membership with YogaWorks and get your first month for only $49
- Class Pack Offer at YogaWorks (promotion runs from Jan. 1 - Feb. 28)
- Buy 10 Classes, Get 1 Free; Buy 20 Classes, Get 2 Free
Contact: Merrisa Dolin, Merrisad@yogaworks.com
Kaia FIT, a woman's fitness club created by women for women. More than just an exercise program, we offer enlightened nutritional support too. TRX, Barre and Dance classes just added.
New members receive first week for FREE and a $49 intro month for County of Marin employees.
Ongoing monthly Platinum membership: $169 ($20 savings)
Ongoing monthly Gold membership: $129 ($20 savings)