Program Overview & Eligibility
- The County's RideGreen Program has been in the pilot stage since November of 2016 for employees who take mass transit, carpool, or ride their bicycles to work. It will be reevaluated based on participation
- The RideGreen Program is for the sole use of benefits eligible employees.
- Single Incentive Program Participation Only. Employees may elect to receive incentives via one program channel (Carpool, Transit, or Bike) at a time.
- Audits of RideGreen Programs will be conducted.
- The County reserves the right to discontinue the program or any services provided in the RideGreen Program at any time, and/or make modifications to the program/services after the pilot period.
- Abuse of participation in any of the RideGreen Programs may result in loss of incentive privileges and/or disciplinary action.
Benefits & Incentives Overview
Choose one incentive program channel at a time to receive monetary incentives for biking, carpooling, or taking public transportation (cannot combine incentives). See each incentive in more detail below.