Bill Vieira, Senior Captain
33 Sir Francis Drake Blvd.
Ross, CA 94957
The Marin County Fire Department contracts with the Ross Valley Paramedic Authority to provide two paramedics every day of the year for the residents and visitors in the Ross Valley. The paramedics staff M18 – an advanced life support ambulance that is stationed in the Town of Ross. Supervision of this station is provided by the Woodacre Senior Captain.
- San Anselmo
- Sleepy Hollow
- Parts of Larkspur
- Mutual Aid is provided to the community Corte Madera
- Marin County Fire contracts with the Ross Valley Paramedic Authority to provide two paramedics that staff a transport ambulance.
- Wildland and structural firefighting support for the Ross Valley fire agencies.
- Response to traffic accidents
Equipment Assigned to Station 18
- M18 – ALS Transport ambulance