Main Component of the Project
Residential Addition/Accessory Structure
28 Wolfe Canyon
Kentfield, CA 94904
Parcel Number: 071-102-19
28 Wolfe Canyon LP
The applicant is proposing to construct several new retaining walls associated with the development of a single-family residence on a developed lot in Kentfield which consist of the following:
- A retaining wall ranging in height up to 7.3 feet located at the driveway to partially extend beyond the front property line and into the public right-of-way along Wolfe Canyon Road.
- Several retaining walls ranging in height up to 12.6 feet to accommodate the planter boxes and bio-retention area north of the carport.
- A retaining wall 13.2-feet high on the north side of house.
- A high retaining wall 8.6-feet high at the east (rear) of house.
- A retaining wall ranging in height up to 9.7 feet to accommodate the stairs to the rear (east) of the house.
The application also requests a Tree Removal Permit for 5 healthy native protected trees.
Pursuant to Section 22.54.045, Design Review approval is required for proposed retaining walls which vary from the height requirements because they are greater than 4 feet in height and up to almost 14 feet in height above grade.
Zoning: R1-B2 (Single-family Residential, 10,000 sq. ft. minimum lot area)
Countywide Plan Designation: SF5 (Single-family, 2-4 units/acre)
Community Plan (if applicable): Kentfield Community Plan