Per the Categorical Exclusion Order E-81-2 and Order_E-81-6, the following agricultural projects are categorically excluded when located: 1) on property zoned agricultural (C-ARP or C-APZ); 2) outside the area bounded by the mean high tide line and the first public road paralleling the sea or ½ mile inland, whichever is less; and 3) outside tidelands, submerged lands, public trust lands, wetlands, beaches, or on lots immediately adjacent to the inland extent of any beach (or of the mean high tide line of the sea where there is no beach). (Reference the Categorical Exclusion Maps.)
- Barns, storage, equipment and other necessary buildings
- Dairy pollution project including collection, holding and disposal facilities.
- Storage tanks and water distribution lines utilized for on-site, agriculturally-related activities.
- Water impoundment projects not to exceed 10 acre feet, in canyons and drainage areas not identified as blue lime streams on USGS 7 1/2 Minute Quad Sheets.
- Electric utility lines.
- New fencing for farm or ranch purposes, provided no solid fence