3501 Civic Center Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903
Phone: (415) 473-7331
Fax: (415) 473-3645
Email Supervisor Moulton-Peters
Subscribe for District 3 Email Updates
Phone: (415) 473-3784
Phone: (415) 473-7862
Welcome to the District 3 webpage. I am honored to be Marin County Supervisor for the Southern Marin communities, including Sausalito, Floating Homes, Marin City, Mill Valley, Tam Valley, Almonte, Alto-Sutton Manor, Strawberry, Tiburon, and Belvedere.
One of my top priorities is transparent, responsive, inclusive local government. My Aides and I put a focus on communications and community engagement in the District.
In addition, in the years ahead, I plan to work with my Board colleagues, County staff, local jurisdictions, and community to address the following issues, which are of great importance to me:
- Keeping people safe – in terms of flooding and wildfire prevention, preparedness, and evacuations;
- Planning for the future – climate change and sea level rise;
- Ensuring the health, well-being, and quality of life for everyone by:
- Addressing racial equity and ending systemic racism;
- Providing homes for all income levels, including affordable housing for workers and seniors; and
- Providing programs and services for our seniors and our youth, including community coalitions to address teen substance abuse, and resources for Seniors through Age Friendly Cities and the County Aging Action Initiative;
- Addressing traffic congestion and the need to reduce transportation-related greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by promoting clean transportation choices, including EV’s, transit, walking, and biking; and
- Supporting strong local businesses and vibrant business districts.
I also recognize that we continue to live in a different world, where all we know and do is impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. I look forward to engaging with the community virtually and, eventually, in person. In the meantime, please reach out to me or my Aides with questions, concerns, ideas, and requests to connect. Our contact information is to the left. While you’re here, please also consider signing up to receive periodic e-newsletters from my office.
All the best,
District 3 Map
If you would like a more detailed view, visit our larger Geographic Information System (GIS) Interactive Map of District 3.