Administrative Regulation 9
Printing of Envelopes and Letterheads
Effective Date: July 1, 1990
This regulation is issued pursuant to Chapter 2.08 of the Marin County Code and the policies herein have been approved by the Board of Supervisors.
- This regulation is aimed at achieving maximum economy in printing of County envelopes and letterheads.
- All envelopes will be printed without names of individuals.
- All letterheads will be printed with a maximum of two individual names, except for the offices of District Attorney, Public Defender, County Counsel, and Personnel.
- The use of recycled paper products is strongly encouraged and should be used when appropriate.
- Reprinting, using an old plate containing a name for envelopes or containing more than two names for letterheads, may be continued until a new plate is required. At that time, Sections 2 and 3 above will apply.