Administrative Regulation 4
Communications to Employees via County Channels
Effective Date: July l, 1990
This regulation is issued pursuant to Chapter 2.08 of the Marin County Code and has been approved by the Board of Supervisors.
- Recognized employee bargaining organizations may use the following media without prior review or approval, and in accordance with their respective bargaining agreements.
- County bulletin boards.
- Local and inter-departmental phone calls.
- Hand distribution at building entrances or work stations.
- All communications via salary warrant enclosures or attachments require prior approval of:
- The Board of Supervisors if item does not express current policy of Board of Supervisors.
- The County Administrator if item falls within current policy of Board of Supervisors.
- The Auditor-Controller.
- Costs associated with preparing and attaching the enclosures will be borne entirely by the sponsoring organization or County department.