Administrative Technologies of Marin (ATOM)
In recent years, Marin County has undergone organizational and leadership change, specifically in the departments responsible for providing the County’s administrative functions. The Board of Supervisors provided for the formation of Administrative Services, led by the County Administrator and composed of the Departments of Finance, Human Resources, and Information Services and Technology. The County hired a new Director of Human Resources in 2010, a new Director of Finance in 2011, and a new Director of Information Services and Technology in 2012. With these departments working together across departmental lines, the County has taken the next step in a program of continual improvement in the management of County resources.
Latest Project Update
Board of Supervisors Meeting
On June 17, 2014, the ATOM Executive Steering Committee received support and approval from the Board of Supervisors to enter into contract and statement of work (SOW) negotiations with Tyler Technologies
ATOM Project Update, Board Letter - June 17, 2014
ATOM Project Update, Board Presentation - June 17, 2014
- Winter to Summer 2013 - This phase is complete.
- Summer 2013- This phase is complete.
- Phase 1B
- Continuous business process improvements.
- Phase 2
- Complete requirements for RFP.
- Fall 2013 to Summer 2014 - This phase is complete.
- Phase 3
- Issue RFP on October 29, 2013
- Select Software
- Finalize legal contract and SOW for software.
- Phase 4 - This phase is ongoing.
- Implement new software - phased approach.
- Recommend Finance solution implemented first
- ATOM Business Case
- ATOM Charter
- Board letter for contract with Plante Moran, PLLC, February 7, 2012
- Contract agreement with Plante Moran, PLLC, February 7, 2012
- Presentation from Board of Supervisors Workshop, January 29, 2013
- Presentation from Board of Supervisors Workshop, July 30, 2013
- ATOM Project Status, July 2013
- Presentation to Board of Supervisors, October 29, 2013
- Request For Proposal – October 29, 2013
- Addendum 1 Update to minimum criteria – November 08, 2013
- Pre-Proposal Meeting Presentation - November 14, 2013
- Addendum 2 Change in Proposal Due Date - November 15, 2013
- Addendum 3 Clarification of RFP Requirements - November 20, 2013
- Addendum 4 Pre-Proposal Conference Sign-In Sheet – November 22, 2013
- Addendum 5 Vendor Questions and Answers – November 22, 2013
- Current State - Business Process Maps - December 2, 2013
- ATOM Project Update, Board Letter - June 17, 2014
- ATOM Project Update, Board Presentation - June 17, 2014
c/o County Administrator’s Office
3501 Civic Center Drive, Room 325
San Rafael, CA 94903
Phone (415) 473-2954